Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NYC Bistro Vignette

Bistro: a small, modest, European-style restaurant or café.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EuroPan. 8th Avenue, NYC.
Pastries, pastas, sandwiches, panini, crepes, coffee.
Windows. Black tile. White aprons.
New York Cheesecake -- velvet, exquisite.
Coffee -- ebony, redolent.
Setting -- dusk, bustle.
Atmosphere -- reflective, idyllic.
Bliss. Pure bliss.





5 comments:

  1. Hi, Valorie! Loved your pics of NYC. One of my favorite cities!!

    I actually have a question for you if you wouldn't mind emailing me. the5weavers@sbcglobal.net

    Thanks so much!

    Myranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. The cheesecake looks yummy. I love to try new kinds of cheesecake, which is one of my favorite desserts. I am so happy you were able to "get away".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valorie,
    I love your writing style! You write the way Thomas Kinkade paints --if that makes sense =)Keep up the good work!

    Merrilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a day! :>) Love to hear what's going on in your world!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.