You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

my life last week

We just finished a revival with the Durkee family from Penns Creek, PA. It was a week of fantastic singing and searching preaching. Our church enjoyed this family immensely. And we enjoyed keeping them in our home. That's pretty much what I've been up to. On Saturday, Michelle Durkee and I attended a local craft show and I posted pictures on my decorating blog at www.simpleandlovely.blogspot.com I have some writing in the works and am working on the next issue of The Ladies' Companion as well as trying to keep up with what's happening politically -- talk about a circus (and a concern.) And so life continues . . . and God's grace goes before and makes a way.


2 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a good revival!
    Enjoyed "catching up" on your blog...cute pics of your darling kids and the craft show looked like lots of fun! I really like your new blog look, too! Very classy! :) Blessings!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I see your kids @ school, it was nice seeing the pictures of them on your blog. I didn't know Stewart joined the cub scouts. What a sharp uniform! He looks important! The picture of you & your husband is really nice too. I like that pose of the 2 of you. God bless you as you carry so many responsibilities and wear so many hats! Barb

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.