You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2008

it was way cool

I returned last night from an awesome two days at the Indianapolis Christian Writers Conference. The sessions were packed with information -- I learned a lot that I can't wait to use. I saw several friends there and met some new ones. Thanks WPH for putting together a fantastic conference.

On the way home, I drove through Anderson and then the little town of Alexandria, only a few miles from where we pastored in Summitville 5 years ago. I stopped at Gaither Family Resources on Route 9 and bought the newest DVD from Signature Sound and got a free CD -- GVB new Christmas CD! Can't wait to hear it.

What a great weekend -- new information, friends, deja vu, and some cool stuff to come home with.

2 comments:

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.