You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

inventory

It's 2009. I'm ready for a new year and all the fresh opportunities. At the same time it seems daunting because there are so many of them. Like a department store clearing out its inventory to make room for the new season's merchandise, I want to sweep through the layers of my life, forgetting what is behind and reaching out to what is ahead.

Before the crinkly wrapper comes all the way off the new year, I need to have my goals high and my attitude positive. I want to spend more time on relationships, put my heart into my gifts, and give more of myself to God. It's a big challenge, but we have a big God. Who knows what we can accomplish through His grace? There's only one way to discover the answer.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful way to put it... i saw this quote recently and wanted to pass it on to you:
    Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway. ~Mary C. Crowley
    take care and have a fine 2009!

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.