You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

moody weather

I have decided that northeastern weather is like me sometimes--prone to moods. Today, the skies are definitely melancholy. Yesterday was glorious sun; today is somber clouds. Just like a woman's prerogative to change her mind, the weather pattern where I live panders to the whim of the lakes and the froth of the barometric pressure. Alas, if only grey days were as romantic in reality as they seem in the British novels. Oh well, the only thing good about a temperamental nature is that bad can always turn to good in a blink. Here's hoping it works for the scene outside my window!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.