You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A golden moment for Kaley on July 4th



I really enjoy experimenting with photography. And I have a special weakness for sepia tone images. This is a recent one.

2 comments:

  1. Valorie,
    Thanks for posting a comment on our blog. Welcome to the 'blogosphere.' Yes, I do remember you, although you probably remember me a good bit younger than I am now. Maybe I was in high school? Maybe younger? I remember Duane singing in the quartet when I was just starting to go to youth camps... Anyways, in case you don't know, we're actually attending church at Tarrant now- your old stomping grounds. We really think the people there are special. Have a wonderful evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable picture.

    I think I noticed a "typo" on our blog url - doesn't need a the in the url... just www.sankeyfamily.blogspot.com is great.

    Take care and have a wonderful Sunday.

    Melodie

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.