You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Sunday in the Philippines

Duane and Steve Gresham on Sunday in the Philippines in
front of church where Pastor Steve preached.

Duane eating Sunday dinner at the Filipino pastor's house.

He said it was good and he had second helpings.

Duane with the pastor and his family.

Duane preaching through an interpreter on Sunday

in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.