You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pics from the Philippines

The Bible Methodist Church where he preached on Sunday.

Having a traditional Philippine dinner with the Blacks.


Taking a taxi in Manila.


At Narita Airport in Tokyo, Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I certainly enjoyed all of the pictures of your husband's trip...I am sure he will never forget it! You are a wonderful wife to let him enjoy this opportunity! I am sure you all missed him but----reunions are sweet(smile)! Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.