You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Day of Sweetness


Wishing you a day of
sweet remembrances and simple delights.

To be loved is a luxury that
no one
can afford to do without.

~ Happy Valentine's Day ~


2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote. I really do feel like I am living a luxurious life to be loved so much. I eat it up. I saw your family last night. I sat behind them in church and made sure they behaved. LOL

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.