You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dayton People

Autumn and Kaley on the escalator going down to the main convention floor.

My brother Jim (James)Bender (GBS Alumni Vice-President) serving pizza at the GBS Reception.

My cousin Jonathan Bender, his wife Rachel, and their boys -- Ethan and Scott. Jonathan works at a Cincinnati area hospital as well as assisting in ministry at Loveland Wesleyan Chapel. Rachel is a dedicated home-school mom and an avid scrapbooker --she captures great Kodak moments.

Ashley and friend Emily.

My brother Jim and cousin Joy acting "unconventional" (hah!) while her husband Matt Barnett observes the craziness. Jim is a pastor in Cincinnati; Matt and Joy are song evangelists. I have an awesome family -- when they're sane or otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. I poppped over to see...I guess great minds think alike! Great post and great pictures. I need to steal some pictures from someone. My camera is naughty.

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.