You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Portraits -- scenes from our Memorial Day.

Sporting patriotism and smiles.

Girls and tulips in shades of red.


My little hero

Photo by the creek

Denim skirts and sandals -- what mom and her girls like on a casual day. What silly fun!

4 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe how much your kids have grown since Tarrant days.
    This is Paul Young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what cute pictures. You have a beautiful family. Looks like you had a fun day together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pictures of the kids. It looks like you guys had a relaxing day. These times are essential to our families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I enjoy your decorating site as well. My sister, Joanna P. told me I should have gone to WOW to hear your blogging session - wish I could have. I need all the help I can get!!

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.