You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

Put-In-Bay

The whole crew poses on South Bass Island in the village of Put-In-Bay.
My dad and Stewart on the ferry.

Me and my good-lookin' man.


On the island with the monument in the background, commemorating the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.

Where is Kaley going?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it's me. It looks like you had a great time. There is something about the water that is so inviting. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing your pictures of your time together with family. I like the shot of you and your girls by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrrrr!!! It looks chilly! We were just there this week and it was still a little cool in the shade.
    Have you ever visited the Fourman's church there in Port Clinton? I believe they are Bible Methodist. We like to attend there if our stay overlaps a church service.

    I enjoyed looking at all the photos.

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.