You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

finally off the trail.....

We're back from family vacation and Heartland Conference Youth Camp -- only 2 days between these very full events!

Have I got a ton of pictures and lots of new to share!

Having a little trouble with my computer monitor so it may take me a day or so to upload everything -- but stay tuned......

And, beware...............Valorie is back and ready to do some serious blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of your pictures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back!! Can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.