You are viewing my old blog.
I would love to have you visit my brand new website at www.ValorieQuesenberry.com.
Knowing God better, figuring out marriage, investing in my kids, exploring the Scripture, discovering truth, savoring life's joys and writing about the journey . . . visit a while with me.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

blog-happy

For all my fellow, addicted bloggers: there is a whole blogger culture that has enveloped us in its cyber-embrace. While doing some research for a presentation I gave on blogging, I found this website. Check out the list of blogging terms -- skip down to "blogging habits." Do you know what hitnosis, blogstipation, and blurker mean? You may see yourself here.

http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2006/06/the-giant-blogging-terms-glossary/

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content on this site is protected under personal copyright by Valorie Bender Quesenberry. Please ask permission to reprint.